Lonesome Whippoorwills

Lonesome Whippoorwills
We play summer block parties. Interested? Contact us!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lonesome Whippoorwills Perform at Mather

Lonesome Whippoorwills performed at Mather Home in Evanston this past Sunday. Thanks once again to Mike and Carrie at Mather for organizing a wonderful volunteer music event and opportunity for our group. The residents were delightful. We really had a great time playing and performing for the great people of Mather. Also, thanks again for cookies and lemonade! We look forward to coming back to play at Mather on Sunday, September 16th at 2:30pm.

Setlist at Mather - 8/19/12

Bye Bye Love
I'll Follow The Sun
Blue Moon
I Can't Help Falling in Love With You
Evangeline
Little John of God
What A Wonderful World
Moon River
Don't Be Cruel
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
I Forgot More Than You'll Ever Know
Song Sung Blue
Tennessee Waltz
You Are My Sunshine


1 comment: